- Develop and execute customer success plans;
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team;
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Analyze uptake of SaaS services, come up with growth strategies and implement them with the customers;
- Grow existing C42 service to ensure agreed business case is met;
- Upsell and cross sell new C42 services;
- Understand market trends and share customer needs with our Product team to constantly innovate our services and meet our customer needs;
- Balance the interests of our customers and interests of C42 a.o. during processes and activities such as sales, project delivery, product releases, invoicing, support etc.;
- Together with the commercial team mature the Customer Success practice and grow the team.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ year of experience in Account Management, Customer Success Management, Management Consulting, startups or in a similar environment;
- Proven sales experience;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management, Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience in Software as a Service or B2B Software companies;
- Proactive and gets things done;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English (the universal language of C42 is English).
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.