Are you looking for an exciting intership opportunity? Do you want to develop yourself and surprise us with your can-do mentality? Then apply for this internship at C42.
Who are we? We – a bunch of crazy people at Calendar42 - believe that the business of the future is all about connecting people and resources on demand by offering real-time planning and mobility services. So, the last few years we have developed our – as we like to call it - magical algorithm platform. Open data, transparency and real time are the key drivers here. We are a team with people from all over the world that works on a joint mission: make life easier! So companies will become more successful and employees happier.
We are a multicultural bunch of people with backgrounds ranging from industrial and media design, to web & application development, mathematic algorithms, data science and engineering. We are passionate about designing and building outstanding interactions that enrich people's lives.
The Project Management Officer is able to support projects and programs independently, acts as a right hand of project manager. You're in the heart of a project helping the project manager to administer and operate within different project management areas and manage people to deliver scheduled services in time. We're looking for someone who is practical, easy to approach and not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
We believe that a good internship is a combination of a well-defined individual assignment and working together closely with the team on day-to-day work. You'll get the gratification of adding good value to C42 and our customers, while also developing your talents and professional skills. Internships come with a market-based compensation and always come with the possibility to land a job at C42 afterwards.
- Make sure the customers are happy by monitoring project deadlines;
- Create overview for the team by monitoring resource planning;
- Help getting the job done by creating action and decision lists (and monitor actions);
- Get people together by agenda management (scheduling appointments);
- Create efficiency by preparing meeting agendas and create reports;
- Help preventing delay and budget overrun by supporting risk management;
- Get to know the customer by supporting stakeholder management.